At MaestroConference, we’ve seen thousands of customers aiming for specific results with their webinars. There are multiple webinar options available, so the goal of this post is to help you, our readers, navigate them and find the webinar platform that will create the optimal results for your organization.
Please note, we had originally shared this information via a downloadable whitepaper (which is still available online here if you prefer the PDF version), but we want to make sure our blog subscribers, many of whom may have never visited our company website, are able to benefit from this deep dive into webinar software.
With that said, the following ideas will be addressed in this lengthy post:
- Results that webinar hosts are seeking
- Key metrics for webinar programs
- Successfully evaluating a webinar provider
- Engaging participants during the event
- Driving actions and achieving desired results