News from our product, engineering and QA teams is that we now have a demo-able VoiceVoice platform!
So we gave our very first live demo of the brand-new platform yesterday (first time ever showing it to a prospect, who said the “organic, exponential power is amazing!”), and hoping to be selling it based on those demos ASAP.
I can’t express how excited I am to start getting feedback on the real product!
For the time being, we are only demoing to a limited number of our current customers who’ve previously asked to join our very private beta. We hope to be able to offer more demos – live, recorded or self-hosted – in early 2018.
You can learn more about the new platform and check out a video of a simulated demo here.
Part 2- Here are some company updates from November:
- We established contact with and are close to signing very major names for the VoiceVoice launch series, including one of THE most powerful people on the planet.
- Launched an online community of people who share in our mission to light up the world with purposeful conversations.
- Revamped our Customer Success training clinics from twice weekly group training to private, 1-1 training offered four days per week, all FREE to our customers. Schedule a training for your team here.
- The Atlantic launched an ongoing series of events on MaestroConference for its first-ever membership program, The Masthead.
- Some of our new customers in November: Women’s March LA, Columbia University, San Diego Humane Society, LA Chamber of Commerce, and a noticeable Increase in new political customers, including:
- NDRC – National Democratic Redistricting Committee, led by former Attorney General Eric Holder & former President Barack Obama
- Washington State Democrats
- Campaigns for Governor in California, Attorney General in California and Connecticut, Senate in Texas
- Helped our customers host events on our platform about very important issues, such as DACA, Net Neutrality, Disinformation/Fake News, and Clean Power.
- We launched our new equity crowdfunding campaign. If you’ve considered looking to invest in technology, please check out our profile and reach out with any questions www.startengine.com/voicevoice.
With excitement for the future,
CEO & Founder @ MaestroConference / VoiceVoice